Be Prepared - Trainers in First Aid Inc. also provides special training for people who face new challenges and are going back to work.
Red Cross CPR/AED course
Includes 2011 First Aid & CPR Guidelines
- 3-year certification
- AED content and certification included
- Take-home materials: Red Cross CPR/AED Manual, certification card
- 4 hrs; intended for workplace and general public
- Adult CPR - one rescuer
- Adult choking
- Barrier device/pocket masks
- Heart Attack and Stroke
- H.A.I.N.E.S. Recovery Position
CLASS STARTS AT 9.00 AM AND WILL BE FINISHED WHEN ALL REQUIREMENTS HAVE BEEN MET, USUALLY TAKES 4 HRS.